Join the conversation. Find a community.

Sign up to find your community and start connecting with brands, makers, and partners.

Register
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by March 31, 2023

TL;博士:leveragi任何公开、自定义或私有应用程序ng the deprecated Fulfillment API will stop working on March 31st, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillment Order API. All apps that have not migrated by that date may stop wor...

Learn more
functions.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more
featured-article

It's now easier for app developers to test webhook topics & webhook failure emails are streamlined

You’ll now be able to trigger a webhook test payload to a specified destination directly from the CLI. Previously, developers needed to create a dev store and manually click around with an app installed in order to test their...

Learn more
featured-article

Partner Dashboard Updates: View clear steps to improve app quality and earn achievements!

At Summer ‘22 Editions, we added new app highlights to listing pages, so merchants can spot high quality apps and make informed decisions based on attributes they find valuable for their business. These highlights show tested...

Learn more
put the customer data (1).png

Put the customer data you gather during the holiday season to work.

Over the past 8 months, Shopify has been investing in our segmentation tools for businesses. Now you can segment customers by email behavior, product tags, and predicted lifetime value scoring. Brands are already seeing incre...

Learn more
redesigned-app-store.png

The redesigned app store is here, helping you better tell your app’s story

We've been redesigning key experiences that make it easier for apps like yours to be discovered and for merchants to find the right apps at the right time. On December 1, we released the latest features including: an optimize...

Learn more
social-share-24de3afa0326f705b84a0a98714acc192611e5a21ade3b7c8f2bd12ba7d1457f

Update to App Store ‘Speed Tested’ Highlight

Merchants need their apps to be fast so they have minimal impact on their storefronts. To ensure merchants know if their store will be impacted best, the ‘Speed Tested’ highlight has been updated for Shopify App Store listing...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I am new to Shopify and purchased the broadcast theme. It works on the Desktop version but from my mobile and other friends mobile phone it...
Author Avatar
Hi there everyone Im working on a page for a client and im trying to put phone and mail icons in the left side of the announcement bar above the head...
Author Avatar
Has anyone else experienced a drop off on conversion data over the last few days. Seems very sporadic, 31/01 intermittent tracking and 01/02 only star...
Author Avatar
Hello, i have a question I have made 2 stores within the 3 day free trial, but now if i want to enter a store it says that I have to choose a plan. I...
Author Avatar
I created a custom section for a photo/video slideshow that works exactly as I wanted. all I'm unsure about right now is that when customizing the the...
Author Avatar
Hello, My social icons are hidden or invisible but not all just youtube and Pinterest. Please help me to resolve it.
Author Avatar
What code would I use to tag a customer after they click a link or a image?
Author Avatar
Hi, As per this doc https://shopify.dev/apps/subscriptions/billing-cycles, I have usedsubscriptionBillingCycleScheduleEdit to skip a billing cycle...
Author Avatar
Hello, So the problem we're having right now is that every new page we create links automatically to 'all collections'. No matter what we do. We e...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi all, I want to add an image (the image would say FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75) to all the product descriptions. I've been adding it individ...
Author Avatar
Bought a shopify domain but the sender email is showing my account email on out going customer emails instead of my domain email I must have made a mi...
Author Avatar
I have Shopify customer form set up to get emails for our product recommendation quiz. The issue I'm running into is the inability to run a function...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I've searched the questions about updating a theme and I keep reading that you can't automatically update when you've made too many code ...
Author Avatar
I just opened the shop a month ago. I am doing the $1 per month for the first 3 months. I am doing basic so then it says it will go to $5. So why then...
Author Avatar
We recently upgraded to the Broadcast Theme. All of the website pages (Home, Product Pages, Collection Pages, Cart, Checkout) properly show the header...
Author Avatar
Solved
大家好,我最近应用CSS代码来分er the main menu on my site: www.lucentdecors.com , using the Warehouse theme by Maestroo. Howev...
Author Avatar
Hi! For the Shopify store, we need to create a functionality that allows users to do not login each time but use ‘Remember me’ checkbox during logi...
Author Avatar
I want to make it so that each customer must go through their cart before being able to check out as this is where our pickup/delivery date calendar a...
Author Avatar
Hey there, I’m trying to import products from a shopify shop using Make.com. But it seems I cannot access all the fields. For example, on this pro...
Author Avatar
Hello. I am trying to move the instagram logo link circled in red on the 1st screenshot to where it says instagram on the 2nd screenshot. There isn'...