Promotion image

Return management just got easier! We’ve launched Customer Self-Serve Returns to all Shopify merchants. Clickhereto learn more!

Join the conversation. Find a community.

Sign up to find your community and start connecting with brands, makers, and partners.

Register
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

E23_social share_1200x675.png

Shopify Editions is back with 100+ product updates to help you build for the long-term

Every 6 months, we ship a Shopify Edition to help you grow your business with our latest product updates. There’s no one-size-fits-all commerce solution, so we keep innovating to help every size business along their unique ...

Learn more
Trevor_0-1675781933845.png

Introducing Customer Self-Serve Returns!

We’re excited to announce that as of February 7th customer self-serve returns has launched to all Shopify merchants! With self-serve returns, you’ll be able to offer your customers the freedom to request a return for some o...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by March 31, 2023

TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on March 31st, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillment Order API. All apps that have not migrated by that date may...

Learn more
functions.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more
把customer data (1).png

Put the customer data you gather during the holiday season to work.

Over the past 8 months, Shopify has been investing in our segmentation tools for businesses. Now you can segment customers by email behavior, product tags, and predicted lifetime value scoring. Brands are already seeing incre...

Learn more
redesigned-app-store.png

The redesigned app store is here, helping you better tell your app’s story

We've been redesigning key experiences that make it easier for apps like yours to be discovered and for merchants to find the right apps at the right time. On December 1, we released the latest features including: an optimize...

Learn more
social-share-24de3afa0326f705b84a0a98714acc192611e5a21ade3b7c8f2bd12ba7d1457f

Update to App Store ‘Speed Tested’ Highlight

Merchants need their apps to be fast so they have minimal impact on their storefronts. To ensure merchants know if their store will be impacted best, the ‘Speed Tested’ highlight has been updated for Shopify App Store listing...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, so I’ve set up shopify payments a couple of days ago and received an email that it’s all good. i’ve received a couple of online payme...
Author Avatar
This has been happening intermittently the last week and my site is losing money. WHY is this happening? We have changed absolutely nothing on our sit...
Author Avatar
I am looking for a form builder app that will embed file attachments into the forwarded email message so that they can be previewed and easily viewed ...
Author Avatar
Internal error. Looks like something went wrong on our end. Request ID: c26c4afb-a8e1-4e05-93d8-9901b0df0cc8 I get this output when trying the ...
Author Avatar
Hello, Is it possible to change the "Add to cart" buttons to "View more" buttons for only specific products? Displayed in the featured collection....
Author Avatar
Goal: Create a metaobject type/definition that acts as data input for a slideshow. Should have an image, and a product so that upon clicking the ima...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm trying to user the new Custom fields in shopify but i'm not quite sure how to use specific fields so the customer can send me specific ...
Author Avatar
I bought a coat of a buisness and they got banned but they refunded the coat a day before they got banned on shopify. My question is do they send the ...
Author Avatar
Hey there, I need help in removing featured Image of my store not from blog page but blog post it looks so weird! Please help me in removing blog...
Author Avatar
Hello! I just wanted to get rid of this popup that says what country the user is at. I use the Dawn theme. My website is Mistmountainz.com/sale (/s...
Author Avatar
I have been at this for two days now there is no step by step videos or anything on how to get the store actually set up correctly how to put items in...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've opened a new MyFatoorah Account and when i'm trying to connect it to the store through the New App, it keeps telling me that something...
Author Avatar
The announcement text is currently shown above the header's search, login, and account section. I would like to move it under the logo (see screenshot...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm hoping that there is someone who can help me figure out why the hamburger menu is not working on the mobile app for my store. I'm using the ...
Author Avatar
hi, i have the impulse theme and wold like a SHOP ART button to the far right of my navigation, that goes to my collections page on my website UR...
Author Avatar
Hey! i have the impulse theme and was wondering if i could change my product photos to stacked instead of the thumbnails? how i want it to look: ...
Author Avatar
你好我想试着展示实际的%再保险duction for each product on my site i.e. 50% Off or You Save 50% something like this. I know i...
Author Avatar
Hey i am currently facing an issue with shopify's possibilities. The issue is the following: I have a shoe-model which is for example a Nike Snea...
Author Avatar
Looking to change a few colors of certain buttons and assets on my website but in most of the forum posts they tell me to go to a .css in my code that...
Author Avatar
Hi! I am attaching a screenshot of what the "Continue Shopping" link looks like when a customer adds a product to the cart. Can someone please hel...