Promotion image

Return management just got easier! We’ve launched Customer Self-Serve Returns to all Shopify merchants. Clickhereto learn more!

Join the conversation. Find a community.

Sign up to find your community and start connecting with brands, makers, and partners.

Register
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

E23_social share_1200x675.png

Shopify Editions is back with 100+ product updates to help you build for the long-term

Every 6 months, we ship a Shopify Edition to help you grow your business with our latest product updates. There’s no one-size-fits-all commerce solution, so we keep innovating to help every size business along their unique ...

Learn more
Trevor_0-1675781933845.png

Introducing Customer Self-Serve Returns!

We’re excited to announce that as of February 7th customer self-serve returns has launched to all Shopify merchants! With self-serve returns, you’ll be able to offer your customers the freedom to request a return for some o...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by March 31, 2023

TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on March 31st, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillment Order API. All apps that have not migrated by that date may...

Learn more
functions.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more
把customer data (1).png

Put the customer data you gather during the holiday season to work.

Over the past 8 months, Shopify has been investing in our segmentation tools for businesses. Now you can segment customers by email behavior, product tags, and predicted lifetime value scoring. Brands are already seeing incre...

Learn more
redesigned-app-store.png

The redesigned app store is here, helping you better tell your app’s story

We've been redesigning key experiences that make it easier for apps like yours to be discovered and for merchants to find the right apps at the right time. On December 1, we released the latest features including: an optimize...

Learn more
social-share-24de3afa0326f705b84a0a98714acc192611e5a21ade3b7c8f2bd12ba7d1457f

Update to App Store ‘Speed Tested’ Highlight

Merchants need their apps to be fast so they have minimal impact on their storefronts. To ensure merchants know if their store will be impacted best, the ‘Speed Tested’ highlight has been updated for Shopify App Store listing...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, Do you know how can I fix the next errors on my products google channel? (I sell digital products if that's matter) Missing Korean busine...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to remove the "sale" badges while keeping only the "sold out" badges. I tried the code below but it removes all types of badges an...
Author Avatar
Hello In the image below, I show you the "sort by" options that is basic on my shopify theme (DAWN THEME) but I would like to know how to customiz...
Author Avatar
how can we discount shipping rates for products from different profiles. At present if a customer buys an item from two of our shipping profiles then...
Author Avatar
Hi everybody i have issue with my website . I have the following error once i run an audit. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (r...
Author Avatar
Here is my store link: https://nieuwvantijdshop.myshopify.com/ Password: 1234
Author Avatar
My few customers had a checkout issues, they are saying (The order entry page and address verification is completely broken) Can you help me the what...
Author Avatar
we are needing to replace the price with sold out once products are sold out on the dawn theme. Our website is https://munnafashion.com/ . help would ...
Author Avatar
Hi guys and girls .I wanna start tomorrow a promotonial sell,but when I run the console on the landing product page I got these erorrs.I've suff...
Author Avatar
www.bluebeardandthetoothfairy.com See attached image of the footer. The "Home" and "Shop" buttons show up as not centered on desktops. Depending ...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I have a question, my web page got DMCA takedown after that I lost my sales so bad , normally had around 10k sales per week after this ta...
Author Avatar
I've changed the placeholder text in my header code. but still showing the default placeholder text. how to fix this? Thanks in advance ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm new to Shopify and was under the impression that if I uninstall an app that it should end my subscription and I should not be recharged. This ...
Author Avatar
As per this page in the documentation, in order to deploy a Hydrogen app to a non-Oxygen hosting service, such as Vercel, we need to specify a private...
Author Avatar
How do I add an image block within an image banner section in Dawn? URL: www.sunshinefoodsuk.com / pass:sunshine
Author Avatar
hello, i want to add full screen banner on my website like this "https://au-ther.com/" when scrolling or when hovering the cursor over How can I ma...
Author Avatar
How do I move the language selector to the header and change the drop-down menu to country flags in Dawn? URL: www.sunshinefoodsuk.com pass: suns...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, We are using a third-party freight broker and a multitude of other carriers to generate real-time shipping rates as the user shops. If t...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have been playing around with price add-ons for my products and instead of using a third party app that costs a lot for just the one feature I w...
Author Avatar
I was editing my code for my Shopify theme and messed something up. When you first enter my website the header is one size and when you scroll it snap...
查看所有