To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication before January 18th, 2023. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused.Learn more

Join the conversation. Find a community.

Sign up to find your community and start connecting with brands, makers, and partners.

Register
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

functions.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more
featured-article

It's now easier for app developers to test webhook topics & webhook failure emails are streamlined

You’ll now be able to trigger a webhook test payload to a specified destination directly from the CLI. Previously, developers needed to create a dev store and manually click around with an app installed in order to test their...

Learn more
featured-article

Partner Dashboard Updates: View clear steps to improve app quality and earn achievements!

At Summer ‘22 Editions, we added new app highlights to listing pages, so merchants can spot high quality apps and make informed decisions based on attributes they find valuable for their business. These highlights show tested...

Learn more
redesigned-app-store.png

The redesigned app store is here, helping you better tell your app’s story

我们已经重新设计关键的经验使我t easier for apps like yours to be discovered and for merchants to find the right apps at the right time. On December 1, we released the latest features including: an optimize...

Learn more
social-share-24de3afa0326f705b84a0a98714acc192611e5a21ade3b7c8f2bd12ba7d1457f

Update to App Store ‘Speed Tested’ Highlight

Merchants need their apps to be fast so they have minimal impact on their storefronts. To ensure merchants know if their store will be impacted best, the ‘Speed Tested’ highlight has been updated for Shopify App Store listing...

Learn more
featured-article

Simtech Development Ltd Apps No Longer Available On Shopify - Details And Alternative Apps

We’ve discovered that Simtech Development Ltd is associated with a terminated partnership which violated Shopify’s Partner Program Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy. We are committed to keeping Shopify a trustworthy platfor...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, We're using Ride theme for our store. All the page titles are aligned to the left, how can we change all page titles to be center aligned? And t...
Author Avatar
I would like to show size variants (and what sizes are sold out) on collection pages, featured collections in my store. For example if a customer vie...
Author Avatar
I am trying to add my phone number and email address on my header. Please help https://x10care.myshopify.com/
Author Avatar
Hello everyone ld like to ask as a beginner what is the best option to partner with because id like to invest proper time and effort on one function ...
Author Avatar
Hi wonderful community! I am using the dawn theme and wanting to customise the multicolumn. Currently, the heading/text/links lie under the image...
Author Avatar
Hello I was charged today for 30$ on a shopify subscription which I don't understand since I took part of the free trial shopify offers for three mont...
Author Avatar
How do I customize the Product Collection page, Cart Checkout page ? Would like to add custom UI element on the Product collection / cart checkout...
Author Avatar
Hi there! My site has been consistently selling with fb ads for the last 2 months. Then today it suddenly stopped.... I have over 300 visitors a day....
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I added a button to my header by adding the following code to the header.liquid file:
Author Avatar
hello right now i am using GALLERY theme and I need to place the logo of my page at the same height as the menu, that is, in the same line Can someo...
Author Avatar
Hi. Has anyone written a Back in Stock style marketing Flow? I'd like to add a form to any pages where the item is out of stock that collects an e...
Author Avatar
I have only one question should we teens the age of 14 try this wonderful app??
Author Avatar
Hi All, I am using refresh theme 2.0; and I can't figure out what I did wrong. On a previously saved version, my home page has a template and uses th...
Author Avatar
After making a mistake in my Shopify Payments Information it will not let me rewrite the information. This is leading to a problem where I cannot be a...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I am currently using the Impulse theme and wanted to make my logo a SVG file. How would I go about this? Thanks!
Author Avatar
Can someone help me fix my site. I log in but it doesn't load. I just get the redirect error.
Author Avatar
Hi I want to add my policies to my quick links section on the footer. I know how to do it but my footer does not have a quick links section and I can...
Author Avatar
earlier today our app started getting a bunch of ssl expiration halts when trying to fetch shopify api routes. We narrowed it down to happening only ...
Author Avatar
Reviewed another board where people were expressing the same issue and someone answered with possible solutions. I have tried EVERYTHING and cannot ge...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Can the powered by shopify logo be removed from the footer of my site? Previous solutions I found here are no longer relevant