Promotion image

Return management just got easier! We’ve launched Customer Self-Serve Returns to all Shopify merchants. Clickhereto learn more!

Join the conversation. Find a community.

Sign up to find your community and start connecting with brands, makers, and partners.

Register
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

E23_social share_1200x675.png

Shopify Editions is back with 100+ product updates to help you build for the long-term

Every 6 months, we ship a Shopify Edition to help you grow your business with our latest product updates. There’s no one-size-fits-all commerce solution, so we keep innovating to help every size business along their unique ...

Learn more
Trevor_0-1675781933845.png

Introducing Customer Self-Serve Returns!

We’re excited to announce that as of February 7th customer self-serve returns has launched to all Shopify merchants! With self-serve returns, you’ll be able to offer your customers the freedom to request a return for some o...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by March 31, 2023

TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on March 31st, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillment Order API. All apps that have not migrated by that date may...

Learn more
functions.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more
把the customer data (1).png

Put the customer data you gather during the holiday season to work.

Over the past 8 months, Shopify has been investing in our segmentation tools for businesses. Now you can segment customers by email behavior, product tags, and predicted lifetime value scoring. Brands are already seeing incre...

Learn more
redesigned-app-store.png

The redesigned app store is here, helping you better tell your app’s story

We've been redesigning key experiences that make it easier for apps like yours to be discovered and for merchants to find the right apps at the right time. On December 1, we released the latest features including: an optimize...

Learn more
social-share-24de3afa0326f705b84a0a98714acc192611e5a21ade3b7c8f2bd12ba7d1457f

Update to App Store ‘Speed Tested’ Highlight

Merchants need their apps to be fast so they have minimal impact on their storefronts. To ensure merchants know if their store will be impacted best, the ‘Speed Tested’ highlight has been updated for Shopify App Store listing...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Over the past 7 days, our barcode scanner has stopped scanning. It is connected to Bluetooth to our iPad, beeps when scanning a barcode but the item ...
Author Avatar
Hi I am using the mobile app version of Shopify. I need to edit code but it has a message coming up ‘unable to display content’ when I click on ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using the Craft template. My business has 2 separate spaces which are separated into 2 collections. On one collection page I would like to...
Author Avatar
On my website i have a footer page for Terms and conditions but it dosent appear on the website? Please help me fix this SHOP URL: https://c1e46d.mys...
Author Avatar
Help! I have a general shipping rate that has all of our products, and then I have a custom shipping rate that contains products with shipping restric...
Author Avatar
Two orders declined this morning and customer said funds were authorized on her account. Also no chat window for days what the heck is going on?
Author Avatar
Help!! I am trying to access my online store and i get the message below. Is there anyway i can restore my store? What changes do I need to make for...
Author Avatar
How useful are find or create tag
Author Avatar
A customer is having their credit card decline, even though he has checked and called his bank to make sure everything is correct. I have also tried t...
Author Avatar
Help!! I am trying to access my online store and i get the message below. Is there anyway i can restore my store? What changes do I need to make for...
Author Avatar
I tried multiply times to contact Support Chat, but it isn't working. Don't see the Pop-Up of the Chat on my screen.. but it says leave the chat open ...
Author Avatar
Hi, We're just starting to utilise Shopify Markets but I was wondering if anyone has managed to condense their country and currency selector? We...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community! I own a very small business, but am starting to get a lot more products, so manually entering one-by-one is starting ...
Author Avatar
i cant buy your paln with my card why
Author Avatar
I just started with shopify and signed up for a BALANCE account, received my debit card, and set for selling, buying and money. I made two sales, was ...
Author Avatar
Customers complaining that they keep getting logged off and then they can't log back in again. Anyone else get this complaint?
Author Avatar
Hi Guys, I need your help with our Shopify website, On our product pages, https://get-vintage-clothing.myshopify.com/products/10kg-vintage-bel...
Author Avatar
Hi, How do I remove the container (on mobile) for the 2nd slide in the slideshow? Thanks URL: www.sunshinefoodsuk.com
Author Avatar
Probably very basic, but it's driving me crazy. I can't see the cart icon in the header and I don't know how to add it. I don't see anything in the he...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm having trouble changing the functionality of the add to cart button. I disabled the dynamic button of my store and I would like to keep on...