Join the conversation. Find a community.

Sign up to find your community and start connecting with brands, makers, and partners.

Register
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

functions.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more
featured-article

It's now easier for app developers to test webhook topics & webhook failure emails are streamlined

You’ll now be able to trigger a webhook test payload to a specified destination directly from the CLI. Previously, developers needed to create a dev store and manually click around with an app installed in order to test their...

Learn more
featured-article

Partner Dashboard Updates: View clear steps to improve app quality and earn achievements!

At Summer ‘22 Editions, we added new app highlights to listing pages, so merchants can spot high quality apps and make informed decisions based on attributes they find valuable for their business. These highlights show tested...

Learn more
put the customer data (1).png

Put the customer data you gather during the holiday season to work.

Over the past 8 months, Shopify has been investing in our segmentation tools for businesses. Now you can segment customers by email behavior, product tags, and predicted lifetime value scoring. Brands are already seeing incre...

Learn more
redesigned-app-store.png

The redesigned app store is here, helping you better tell your app’s story

We've been redesigning key experiences that make it easier for apps like yours to be discovered and for merchants to find the right apps at the right time. On December 1, we released the latest features including: an optimize...

Learn more
social-share-24de3afa0326f705b84a0a98714acc192611e5a21ade3b7c8f2bd12ba7d1457f

Update to App Store ‘Speed Tested’ Highlight

Merchants need their apps to be fast so they have minimal impact on their storefronts. To ensure merchants know if their store will be impacted best, the ‘Speed Tested’ highlight has been updated for Shopify App Store listing...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I'd like to know whether the customer can purchase a recurring order without creating an account. The customer just placed a subscription ...
Author Avatar
Need help on increasing the font size of my product title.
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I have met a headache problem recently. I just realized that my store has 2 pixels running. the old one we don't use any more, this ...
Author Avatar
Good day Can i use Socket Mobile 2D barcode scanner only for inventory not to cart? best regards Birgitta Bjarney Svavarsdóttir
Author Avatar
https://emxlqmmkxkokrjsz-71277969692.shopifypreview.com im trying to change the name of the page so that both the menu and on the page itself so th...
Author Avatar
https://emxlqmmkxkokrjsz-71277969692.shopifypreview.com im trying to compress my home/landing page so theres no scroll bar and it all loads on one ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi All, Can I centre the page title for below but still keep titles on product page Left aligned? Thanks!
Author Avatar
I am a frontend developer, I want to add some javascript code in checkout page to analysis data and use checkout object, when jump to the checkout pa...
Author Avatar
why customer login account automatically logout after refresh the page how can i resolve this issue
Author Avatar
I am using osiset/laravel-shopify to create a public app and app dashboard contains some references links to my another dashboard. My app is getting...
Author Avatar
Hi Experts, I have an issue. A handfull of our products (Not all of them) requires an input text field or ☑ Checkmarks in checkout. To clearify...
Author Avatar
Solved
https://emxlqmmkxkokrjsz-71277969692.shopifypreview.com trying to make the contact section background transparent on the contact page
Author Avatar
Hi, I need to print packing slips at an irregular size (4in x 3.15in), but the packing slip PDF that is generated in the admin seems to be strictl...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hey everyone, I am using the Dawn theme and have noticed the quantity button in the cart section (I am using drawer on right hand side) doesn't al...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, Need your help regarding this issue, I trying to integrate the twitter purchase pixel but I donno how to setup the parameters, Here...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I'm a bit new to the e-commerce space and have an ethical question! I was wondering if it was ethically okay or made sense to send an e...
Author Avatar
Can someone help me restore HOME, CATALOGUE, CONTACT, on the website? It has desappeared
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I'm a bit new to the e-commerce space and have an ethical question! I was wondering if it was ethically okay or made sense to send an e...
Author Avatar
it can be deleted by using the shopify API https://shopify.dev/docs/admin-api/rest/reference/customers/customer?api[version]=2020-04#destroy-2020-04 ...
Author Avatar
I had created a shipping rate to include free shipping on orders over $150 but while i was doing a test order with a total amount of $170, a shipping ...